&*!X%*# Printer!

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Mar 21 23:25:34 EST 2004

Hopefully this doesn't get picked up as spam because of the subject line
but for all the guys helping with that f-ing Epson printer today, I have
news! Persistence pays off! Yes Bob, I'm not talking about your Einstein
analogy either but I got that damn Epson Stylus Photo R300 printer
working!!!! All that was needed was the latest gimp-print 5.0 package, I
downloaded that, configured, make and make install and it worked like a
charm, even prints a nicer looking test page than the winblows side!
Thanks to all again for the help today, good meeting!