[Fwd: Additional VMware Assistance]

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Mar 11 19:41:55 EST 2004

Check this out.  Five free copies and a live lug presentation!

I don't really have time to pursue this, but it sure does look worthwhile.

BTW, I signed up for their referral program and if you want to buy from
them I can get a referral code for you for a 5% discount.  You may be
able to get it cheaper elsewhere.  I haven't looked.

Joe