New laptop, new toys.

Andrew Schultz ajs at schultzny.net
Thu Mar 11 16:34:36 EST 2004

Im going to get a wireless card.

and i have a wired pcmcia card, which i know is linux compatable.

so neither of those is an issue. :)

> I have one here for work with built in Ethernet. Only problem I have
had in 18 months with it is one of the three USB ports loosened up. I
have it Dual Booted with XP Pro / Redhat 9. Everything seems to work
fine. Yet it is not a Centrino processor, but an AMD :).

--
Andrew Schultz
ajs at schutlzny.net