Adelphia Powerlink

Dennis Ruzeski dennisr at corp.kanoodle.com
Tue Mar 9 15:00:40 EST 2004

To clarify- That's not really changing the mac address of the router. It's just telling the router to alter the outgoing mac address in the packet headers it sends. MAC addresses are the only way for the cable company to track the number of users behind a router running nat and lately adelphia has been finicky about things like that.