Print changes

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Mar 5 20:36:15 EST 2004

I'm using OOo 1.1 and have no trouble printing (other than the fact that
it takes about 10 minutes to start on this old machine ;( )  I installed
OOo as root (for all users) and then did the short install for my user.
I was able to adjust all the print settings with no problems.

Joe

--
Every man dies. Not every man lives. -Tim Robbins in the Shawshank Redemption