Hello

Ron ronb at cogeco.ca
Thu Mar 4 00:04:22 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 16:06, Andrew Schultz wrote:
> Dennis
> Im looking at Gentoo, Redhat, Knopix, and Slack...  What do you think?

Andrew,

There is at least one person on this list using Gentoo.  As a newbie
myself I would strongly suggest that Gentoo not be your first distro.
Begin with either Fedora or Mandrake.  I might be an idea to subscribe
to gentoo-users mailing list, take a look at the issues gentoo users
encounter and decide later whether to migrate to Gentoo or not.

http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml

--
Cheers
Ron