Hello

Dennis Ruzeski dennisr at corp.kanoodle.com
Tue Mar 2 14:54:18 EST 2004

I like Red Hat or Mandrake for user friendliness. They're the best "set up and go" distros out there.. That being said, I personally use Gentoo. It's much more customizable and doesn't shield as much of the underlying OS config from the users.

Whatever you choose, don't be afraid to experiment.

Good Luck-
Dennis Ruzeski
System and Network Administrator
Kanoodle.com