k3b

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Jun 8 17:42:52 EDT 2004

You've got a RH/Fedora box right? In Gnome, use the burn window for
straight data copy. In Nautilus, on top "Go" then CD Creator. Or from
the Nautilus window type "burn:///" for the location. Don't know if this
will work from within KDE, but log into your Gnome session and try it,
just one more reason why Gnome rocks!