Verizon Fios (Fiber-to-the-Premises) Internet (Cheap??)

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Wed Jul 28 03:08:34 EDT 2004

Tim,
Thanks for the leads.  After running the tests a few times I was
averaging 1299 kbps/up and 351kbps/down.  Adelphia must have improved
their speed over the last few years because at the above speeds my
connection "seems" as fast or faster then my adelphia connection was.
I agree with you that when my connection was working it was fast but my
problem was getting way too many "page not available" screens.  I never
(well...) get that with the dsl.

Thanks again,
Bob Randal
adventsystems at verizon.net