Repost: Dell launches Linux desktop line

green_man green_man at bluefrog.biz
Sun Jul 25 23:51:33 EDT 2004

I originally tried to send this story a couple of weeks ago, but was
having SMTP problems, so it must be in a black hole some where.
It was supposedly successfully sent, but never made it to the list.
original message follows:

Dell Launches Desktop Linux Line in Europe Through Partnership
With Questar Corp.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/040706/dell_questar_1.html

I found this in Financial News, from a link in LinuxFreak News.
Dell will be selling boxes preloaded with LinSpire [formerly Lindows] .
Linspire comes with Open Office for MS file compatability.

--
The sole purpose of my life is, apparently, to test my sanity.

Scott
Netscape 7.0 Mail