adaptec hardware raid 1 29320a hostraid

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 23:26:53 EDT 2004

Has anyone tried to setup hardware raid 1 with
hostraid enabled using  adaptec  29320 card? I have
succeded doing software raid hostraid disabled but
really want to use hardware raid for hot swapping. I
am able to setup the actual array but when I am
installing Fedora 2 it aasks you to load the aic79xx
drivers. I install the driver during the Fedora load
it hangs up and freezes. Any suggestions? It says on
the website that it supports hostraid but now Im
beginng to think it dosent. Any suggestions? HELP!