program PHP

Stephen sfielding7 at cogeco.ca
Thu Jan 22 16:49:47 EST 2004

      May be of interest to some

      phpCollab

phpCollab is an open-source internet-enabled collaboration workspace for
project teams. Modeled on Macromedia Sitespring, phpCollab architecture
allows for the consulting team to share information with each other in
one space and publish that information, when desired, to another space
for the client. phpCollab encompasses the most important aspects of
project management, such as task planning and document sharing, and
hooks into other open source applications for bug tracking and content
management, for ongoing project support. phpCollab's community
<http://phpcollab.sourceforge.net/forum.php>, part of the larger
sourceforge open source software community, is highly active and the
dedicated volunteer team
<http://www.php-collab.com/development/team.htm> of developers, testers,
and documenters is constantly enhancing the application to meet user needs.

http://www.php-collab.com/

--
              \\\|///
             \\- - -//

I am looking but I do not see your SMILE