PC's Linux ready

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Jan 22 18:46:12 EST 2004

Plug time!

I don't know how this seems to escape the people on this list but,
building custom LINUX pc's is part of what we do here at Cyber Source.
All with the latest Open Office, Mozilla, Alsa, you name it, completely
custom built. 3 Year parts AND labor warranty on all system sales and we
are a local phone call away. Call 553-8525 if interested for more info
or checkout our web http://www.cybersource.us , we have some very cool
Linux links on there as well.

Plug time over.....