PC's Linux ready

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Jan 22 13:50:42 EST 2004

I've had nothing but bad luck from Gigabyte products.  And their tech
support is equally bad.  I personally like Asus products.  Their tech
support is not as bad as gigabyte's but not as great either.  When I email
a tech, it takes about a week to get a response.  However, Asus products
offer excellent performance results.

-Rob