PC's Linux ready

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Thu Jan 22 13:19:07 EST 2004

US itek will custom build them for you, and I don't beleive you need to
buy an OS unless you purchase a Microsoft Mouse or something silly like
that. Plus you can pick your motherboard and such so you can check
hardware compatabillity before you buy. (I like the gigabyte boards myself).

Justin

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
RHCE (Redhat Certified Linux Engineer)