USB Drive

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Dec 29 23:15:51 EST 2004

Plug the drive in and do a "dmesg" at a command prompt. It will probably
be detected as /dev/sda?, it doesn't always go to the first partition.
You could also type "/sbin/fdisk -l" (that's a small L) and that would
show all the partitions of all the drives detected by the system, then
mount accordingly. If the drive doesn't get detected, then we can go
from there.