USB Drive

Scott Lawton green_man at bluefrog.biz
Wed Dec 29 16:51:50 EST 2004

I have a Lexar USB [memory stick, key, pen, flash, jump - every mfg has
their own name for the things] drive, that Win98SE incorrectly
identifies as a USB Root Hub, then BSODs.
So much for Plug n Play !!
What do I have to do to get Linux to recognize the thing, hopefully as a
removeable storage device ?

How new does a motherboard have to be to boot from one ?

--
hardware: n, the part of a computer that can be kicked.

software: n, the part of a computer that causes hardware to be kicked.

Scott
Mozilla 1.0 mail

--
This outgoing message is certified Virus Free.