cd/dvd & mouse

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Mon Dec 13 17:14:38 EST 2004

I don't think you wanna be messing around with I/O priorities. IRQ's are
set for a reason, and I don't think you should be messing with that, or
if you can. I would suggest more memory, or possible a better video
card. As far as sharing goes, is this through a network or on the same
pc? Whatever you are doing, remember folder permissions are high above
samba permissions. Even if you are sharing something as
read/write/execute access through samba, if the folder permissions are
only, r--r--r--, guess which overrules? Xdesktop waves look cool! -Jesse