Slackware Install

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Mon Dec 13 00:57:22 EST 2004

Depending on the method used to install Slack, you may not have selected
the X and XAP packages which install X.  You can go back and install them
manually using "installpkg <pkgname>" using the CD's.  Mount the cd(s) and
then go through and install the packages you need.

If you're like me, you can go through and reinstall all over again,
tweaking what you forgot (if you did) along the way.

-- Tony