Spyware

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Wed Aug 25 15:46:14 EDT 2004

It might be a bit tedious, but when I'm running Mozilla I go through my
cookies manually using the Cookie Manager. If I don't remember or know the
domain name for the cookie, or no longer want it, I delete it.

You can check it out if you want:
Tools -> Cookie Manager -> Manage Stored Cookies

-- Tony