Fwd: NFLUG - not on list?

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Tue Aug 24 15:15:45 EDT 2004

he is/was not on the list, i've added him.

i only unsubscribe addresses if i get bounced messages because the
account was deleted, removed, invalid or doesn't exist, etc. so if his
account was any of these things it's possible. i'm currently leaving
over-quota address alone unless that address has been over-quota for
along time.