Boot Manager- Was: Linux not reporting

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Aug 20 19:46:14 EDT 2004

You can install either. I believe Mandrake installs Lilo by default and
RedHat/Fedora install GRUB by default. GRUB has more flexibility and
options than Lilo, you can do simple things like put spaces in the
names, change without reinstalling, etc. I have come to prefer GRUB but
there are others that gotta have there Lilo (don't want any flames).
Both can be installed to the MBR.