installing drivers and other

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 16:40:59 EDT 2004

check out this site
http://www.houseofcraig.net/acx100_howto.php
I have the d-link (last one of those i get) 650+ and
it
now works ..sortof.. fine.

House of craig helped out a lot, but the compiled
driver only works with my original FC2 kernel.  If I
switch to a newer kernel, it stops working, and I
really don't want to recompile (took me 2+ years to
get the wlan to work, I don't want another 2+ years
without it!) So I use my original kernel when I'm not
plugged in.

good luck