CPU/MB problem? Which one?

Frank Kumro fkumro at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 12:16:40 EDT 2004

I ruled out a power problem because I switched the power supply into
another machine and it worked fine (ran for 10 hours no problems).
Also the memory is DDR333 which says is compatible with the board. I
am going to purchase a new processor today and then we will know what
is the real problem.

Thanks for all the help,
-Frank

--