MythTV ??? Which tuner?

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Aug 6 09:18:01 EDT 2004

Dennis,

based on your inital post, it sounds like you're using the bttv source for
your pvr-250 instead of the ivtv source code.

You should not be required to choose a cable tuner, since the pvr250s only
have a single input.  When using the ivtv source code, the loaded modules
will automagically enable /dev/video0 for your video/sound input.

-Rob

> It tells the mpeg2 encoder, but not the cable tuner.
>
> --Dennis

Dege

As seen on bash.org:
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there
should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't
we just take the safety labels off of everything and let
the problem solve itself?