w2k - firewall offtopic

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Apr 28 11:12:49 EDT 2004

her email has virus protection, she has Mcafee virus scanner, but she
gets nailed by the network propagating viruses, like nachi, blaster, and
such. She downloads the updates but it seems always too late. Dialup
sucks, It's getting as bad as running adelphia without a nat router.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.
8989 Sheridan Dr.