[inbox] Open Office help

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Apr 14 19:05:15 EDT 2004

Great!  That worked!  It was getting almost as bad as Barney!  I haven't
done enough in Ooo to notice the differences other than a huge speed
increase, but it certainly looks nice at first glance.

Joe

--
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." - Helen Keller