partitions

Mark Robson markrobson at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 13:23:56 EDT 2003

Thanks, Joe.  I'm sure I want to see that script when
it's available, but I am many learning curves away
from understanding it.  In summary, my troubles come
from an unwillingness to reinstall win in the past, so
I upgraded and rescued and did a lot of what my
farmer-grandfather called hay-wiring.  It has
something to do with a broken down tractor and the
ready availability of hay-baling wire to fix the
problem.  Now I know why backups are so highly
regarded.  And why windows s***s

Thanks again to all who aided.

Mark