meeting this weekend?

Mark Robson markrobson at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 00:26:23 EDT 2003

Thank you, Bob, and welcome back.  I'll see what I can
make of these things, or maybe I'll just go to that
refurb place mentioned lately and get a 100mb external
zip drive.  Or finally install the CDRW backup system.
 Why pour hours into a single-use software skill when
a hardware solution may do just as well?  (I mean that
I'm short of learning-curve time) I'll be at the
Sunday meeting, and may bring the box if it still is
okay to do that.  Very interested in your plans to
demonstrate email clients, after stumbling into this
*.pst puzzle.

Thanks,

Mark