permissions

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Sep 18 00:08:43 EDT 2003

For the burner you should make sure your also doing scsi emulation, I
assume this is an IDE cdrom drive. In your /etc/lilo.conf file, make
sure you have the append option hd?=ide-scsi, here is a copy of my
/etc/lilo.conf file. I am also assuming your using lilo. If not, you
need to make sure your grub has the option.
prompt
timeout=50
default=RedHat
boot=/dev/sda