meeting this weekend?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 18:06:18 EDT 2003

Well, on Friday, I have an eye surgery and I suspect that I won't be able to
attend.  Since I am the only one that can open the door to the place, I think
that I'd like to postpone the meeting one week and make it for next week (Sept
28).

I will be prepared to do a tutorial on Email clients in general and Evolution
and Kmail in particular, covering POP and IMAP methods.  If anyone would like
to demo their favorite Email clients, we should be able to install whatever one
you'd like (except windoze ones :-) and wring them out.

I'll create a few temporary Email accounts on the server at the meeting place
and we can play as much as we'd like with them.

So what's everyone think?  Sorry about the resched but my eyes will probably be
pretty fragile for a few days.

Cheers!

Bob