partitions

JB mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 09:39:41 EDT 2003

Thanks for the info Richard.
The auto partitioning wanted to just squeeze the swap
partition on the first drive with everything else.
I put a good amount of stress to invoke my swap while
I was watching the system monitor and it handles ram
and swap very well. I think I'm going to leave the
partitions like I have them and see where it takes me.

Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next meeting. I
think it is next Sunday at 1pm?
Thanks again,
John