OT: Pocket PC

JB mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 17:43:58 EDT 2003

I have a Handspring Visor deluxe and it works fine
with Kpilot, it syncs right up no problemo. I would
say keep with the PALM OS and stay away with that MS
Pocket PP.
I haven't set it up to get my email yet but I'm sure
it will with the right email client. The email client
has to have a certain capability, but off hand I don't
remember what the capability is called. I'll check
into  it later and post the info.
JB

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=297795&pfp=ADPRODUCTS