Mandrake login problem

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Oct 10 00:42:43 EDT 2003

I understand.  The problem is I don't know what I lost.  I assume that
if /usr/bin was totally trashed, I would have noticed bigger problems
than this.  /usr/bin has a ton of stuff in it.  I can see that printing
(cups, etc.) is based there and that works fine.

So, I'll probably try reinstalling kde when I get up the nerve.

Joe

--
Men of sense often learn from their enemies. It is from their foes, not their friends, that cities learn the lesson of building high walls and ships of war. -Aristophanes