Mandrake login problem

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 19:46:10 EDT 2003

/usr/bin/kdm
/usr/bin/gdm

The problem that you're going to have just pulling those files back is that
there are a bunch of files that seem to go with them.  Here is a relavant but
not necessarily complete list:

kdm:
/usr/share/apps/kdm/
/usr/share/config/kdm/
/usr/share/applnk/Settings/System/kdm.desktop
/usr/share/applnk-mdk/Configuration/KDE/System/kdm.desktop
/usr/share/applnk-mdk-simplified/.hidden/Configuration/KDE/System/kdm.desktop
/usr/bin/kdm_config
/usr/bin/kdm
/usr/bin/kdm_greet
/usr/bin/kdmdesktop
/usr/lib/menu/simplified/kdebase-kdm
/usr/lib/menu/kdebase-kdm
/usr/lib/kde3/kcm_kdm.la
/usr/lib/kde3/kcm_kdm.so

gdm:
/usr/share/gdm/
/usr/bin/gdm-binary
/usr/bin/gdmchooser
/usr/bin/gdmphotosetup
/usr/bin/gdmgreeter
/usr/bin/gdmlogin
/usr/bin/gdmmktemp
/usr/bin/gdmthemetester
/usr/bin/gdmsetup
/usr/lib/menu/gdm
/usr/share/applications/gdmflexiserver.desktop
/usr/share/applications/gdmsetup.desktop
/usr/sbin/gdm-restart
/usr/sbin/gdm-safe-restart
/usr/sbin/gdm-stop
/usr/sbin/gdmaskpass