Printer sharing

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 22:29:35 EDT 2003

Well, I would add the thing to cups and then start samba and tell samba to
share all of the printers.  Then in Windows, install the driver for the printer
and then create a network printer with the right model type for the printer
that you're using.  Everything works great after that.  I've done it a bunch of
times and never had a problem except for the time I had the bad printer
cable...

Cheers!

Bob