new member

JB mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 15:43:17 EDT 2003

I just set up my Handspring Visor today using the Palm
OS HOWTO.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/PalmOS-HOWTO/

Wether it helps you with your Linux PDA I'm not sure.
My trouble was Kpilot is defaulted to sync with a
serial port and my cradle is a USB so I had to make a
few changes to be able to hot sync.
Hope the HOWTO helps,
JB

--- theblackcircle at juno.com wrote:

> Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am a Local Area
> Network Administrator student, but the only thing my
> class deals with is Windows. I think its about time
> I started learning how to run everything in Linux
> from console, GUI is like cheating. So any help you
> can give as far as beginner console commands would
> help. I am  also using a VR3 Linux PDA also, if by
> chance anyone else has one I cant seem to get it
> synced.

> The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno
> SpeedBand!
> Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
> Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up
today!