new member

theblackcircle at juno.com theblackcircle at juno.com
Fri Oct 3 14:54:33 EDT 2003

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am a Local Area Network Administrator student, but the only thing my class deals with is Windows. I think its about time I started learning how to run everything in Linux from console, GUI is like cheating. So any help you can give as far as beginner console commands would help. I am  also using a VR3 Linux PDA also, if by chance anyone else has one I cant seem to get it synced.