Introducing PowerLink Premier from Adelphia

Robert Todd robert.todd at adelphia.com
Fri Nov 21 21:01:56 EST 2003

Rob, no offense taken.  It's just that you would not believe how many times a night I hear that, that's all :) so no apology necessary.

I host on my own machine, it's just that I use ports 8080 and 8081 for my two servers (http://wolfmedia.ath.cx:8080 which has a link to the server on port 8081, which is the HTML personna of my BBS).  You can also telnet to my machine as well and use my BBS that way as well as access my private news server at the same address :)