Introducing PowerLink Premier from Adelphia

Rob rob at slackr.ath.cx
Fri Nov 21 20:57:32 EST 2003

I did look into Powerlink Premier... it's a good offer. I was told that
my service area didn't support yet. They were working on HDTV.

Rob T., sorry about the "I would switch" additude. I never was into
xDSL. I really enjoy Powerlink. I got the service as soon as it was
available. They do offer great support I just would like to host from my
house... but with all of the problems with wide open windows boxes I can
see why Adelphia chooses to block ports at the router level.

--
Robert Dunmire III
Unix System Administrator