Laptop Questions?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Nov 17 20:16:11 EST 2003

Just so you know, I can get all sorts of deals on laptops, I deal
directly with some distibutors/factories in California and New York,
especially some refurbs and you wouldn't know the difference except in
price, comparitively, I sold one of these this week..

HP NX9005 Notebook Computer w/AMD XP2400+ CPU (1.8ghz) 40GB
HDD, 256MB RAM, 15” TFT Display, DVD-CDRW Combo, NIC, 56K
Modem, Windows XP Professional. PN- DK993AR

Sale price was $1,095.00