Un-moderate a mailman list?

David Dudek dudek at buffalo.edu
Thu Nov 13 09:38:11 EST 2003

I can't remember who the mailman guru is, but I got my mailman server
running.  However, I'm having a minor problem with mailman itself now.

This is probably a stupid question, but how the heck do you set up a list
so that any of the subscribers can post without moderator approval?  i.e.:
I don't want a moderated list.  You would think that there would be an
option that would jump out at me to set this up, but I just don't see it.

I keep getting messages like the one below:

--
David Thomas Dudek     http://www.buffalo.edu/~dudek/