Tranfering Linux

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 12:19:40 EDT 2003

Actually, my preference is to connect the new harddrive to the system, build
the partitions using 'fdisk' or some such, make filesystems and use
dump/restore to copy the filesystems over.  You will have to remove the
original harddrive or rearrange them and boot the rescue disk to run 'lilo'
to make it bootable.  I could imagine doing it in about an hour.

Cheers!

Bob