meeting topic (s)

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat May 17 11:00:27 EDT 2003

Some ideas for the meeting topics;

1. Anthony, could you bring your box that has the acidrip on it? I
really want to get that dvd ripping thing going.
2. For the Debian guys, I am interested in the features for updating
packages that take you out of dependency hell. I am assuming your
referring to the apt package? There is an apt package for RedHat, but I
haven't had time to play with it yet. What I am looking to do is, since
I am pretty much married to RedHat at this point (don't really want to
/have the time to, learn a new distro) is try and use this apt package,
if that is what it is, to download new software without the dependency
hell. So, Debian guys, if there is a new package out there, say distro
independent, you have no problem getting all the required packages with
Debian/Apt? I would love to check it out, someone bring a box with
Debian so we can see.
Thanks, see you tomorrow, 1:00-4:00
--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>