sendmail/spamblock

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Mar 27 13:34:45 EST 2003

i agree fully, blocking spam is like baking a big layer cake. you need
to keep adding different facilities until you reach the desired outcome.
the dnsdb is something that can be done rather quickly without to much
testing.

darinper at cognigencorp.com

-

tests and repairs on your own or
to connect to a support analyst via the internet when needed.  It's fast. It's easy. It's free. And best of all,
it's available whenever you need it! For more information, please visit
http://powerlink.adelphia.net/esupport/index.html

You can also visit our website, located at http://powerlink.adelphia.net for lots of helpful information,
tips, downloads, and tutorials on how to setup your Power Link if you are having problems.

You should be receiving a personal response by e-mail from one of our support engineers as soon as
possible. In the event you need to contact us regarding your original message, please refer to the
tracking number in the Subject field of this message.  This will help our support engineers locate
and review your correspondence with us.

Sincerely,

Adelphia Power Link Technical Support
http://techsupport.adelphia.net