Imap clients

Tom Morgan samothyev at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 07:22:40 EST 2003

Justin- Please let me know if you find anything that
will work. I have searched high and low for something
other than outlook and have not found anything that
will suit the needs of my user base, especially since
they are hooked(spoiled) on outlook. Heaven forbid we
"change" to anything other than microsloth... Good
Luck.

Tom Morgan

--- Justin Bennett <Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com>