No subject

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Sat Mar 22 14:35:57 EST 2003

Does anyone use the Linksys 4 port router befsr41 for networking? I moved and had my Adelphia account switched. My router went bad so Adelphia replaced it. I noticed the Wan Mac address on the Linksys router is different than the Mac address on the cable modem. When cloning the mac address do I need to enter the address of the modem? I have internet connection but I can telnet or run my apache web server I have those ports open. Its must be the router. Any suggestions!