Mozilla 1.3

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Sat Mar 15 10:04:35 EST 2003

I'm running RH 8, and I have been using the latest betas including the
newly released 1.3 final.  Download and install the RPM's for RH8.  If
you use Gnome, download the one w/ GTK2 support, otherwise the one with
Xft support.

I've had no problem running the latest version.  Also if you install
j2re* then you'll need to link to the java module in the
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.3/plugins/ directory.

Using RPM's when available, is better for RH systems (imho) since under
normal circumstances, they'll update the program and you won't have to
search your system for where it was installed.  I've done the same with
newer versions of Gaim and GnuCash.

  - Tony