Photo Resize

David Purucker purucker at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 18:02:39 EDT 2003

>This is true, the convert option does work well however, I had one
>problem I could never get past, I had pictures in .fpx format (kodak
>flash point) and I could not convert those pics, it kept bitching about
>the libraries not there but when I did the command to look for the
>libraries, it listed it, any clues on that one anyone?
>On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 10:08, Mark O. Kimball wrote:
>Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>

One program that handles .fpx format and over 400 other formats, is XnView,
and it runs on just about any OS as well.  Also the Nconvert program from
the same
author, is a command-line batch converter with the same 400+ format support.
XnView & NConvert are provided as Freeware for private non-commercial,
educational use and non-profit organization.  It can be registered for
commercial use though, see the website.  <$30.00

http://www.xnview.com

For windows users:
Since ACDSee has become quite bloated lately, I generally recommend this
program to my
Windows using friends, and it's free.

Dave P.