Photo Resize

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Jun 15 11:06:34 EDT 2003

This is true, the convert option does work well however, I had one
problem I could never get past, I had pictures in .fpx format (kodak
flash point) and I could not convert those pics, it kept bitching about
the libraries not there but when I did the command to look for the
libraries, it listed it, any clues on that one anyone?
On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 10:08, Mark O. Kimball wrote:

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>